- Can More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. This allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. We can track what other managers are asking so we can see actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes – enabling us to place the highest quality residents quicker if their information is readily available.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. New functionality provides our team the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail. We send funds to owners usually within 5 days of us receiving those funds!
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. We can gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card). We can also set our residents up to allow them to pay us at convencience stores also – for those who can’t drive or for their convenience in not having to visit our office.
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month. We can also include maintenance invoices and additional reports you request.
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We use our online software for electronic work-orders and communication with vendors so we can quickly resolve issues. At your request, we can email you a copy of the work order and relevant information giving you real-time updates.
The Property Management Firm is committed to ensuring that its website is accessible to people with disabilities. All the pages on our website will meet W3C WAI's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level A conformance.
Any issues should be reported to email@example.com. Website Accessibility Policy